03 July 2009|
- Referrals through the Chamber Brochures & Business Cards displayed in the Chamber office.
- Listing in the Membership Directory
- Information through Press Releases
- Access to membership lists
- Membership Directory Advertising
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising
- Internet Site â€” slatebeltchamber.org
- FREE postings on the web sites Message Board
- Membership Outings â€” Luncheons, Dinners, Mixers and more.
- Committees working towards the benefit to the Slate Belt.
Valuable Insurance options from Kistler Tiffany Benefits (KTB)
The Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce and Kistler Tiffany Benefits (KTB) are working together to stay ahead of the game by providing innovative medical and benefit plans for chamber members. Partnering with nearly every major carrier in the state, KTB offers medical plans to suit every business, personal and financial need. Access to these programs are just another benefit of your local chamber membership.
For more information contact the chamber office at 610-588-1000 or KTB, Ryan Schaible at 610-437-3606, www.ktbenefits.com.
(through our Discover Lehigh Valley) Call (610) 882-9200Â
|Newsletter Inserts & Advertisements
Call (610) 588.1000 to place your ad or insert.
|Listing in the SBCC Directory - The SBCC Directory is available to all chamber members. If you are not a member and would like a Directory, please mail a check made out to the Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce for $5 to 366 Blue Valley Dr., Bangor, PA 18013. If you would like pre-printed address labels of all the SBCC Members, please send a check for $20.|
|Benefits (where applicable) are also extended to employees of our members. Any member who would like to offer a discount to fellow members should contact our office.|